Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February is Library Lovers' Month

Our students say "I love my library because...

I get to check out cool books and get to learn a lot.
It makes me into reading.
It has a lot of things that you can learn or see and do.  I also like it when there are series so when it said to be continued it really means to be continued.  That’s why I love it.
It has funny books and comic books.
I can get borrow books for free and it is so quiet, so I can focus on reading my book in peace!
Very fun – all of the awesome books!
They have the best books and teachers and have computers.
I love my library teacher.
I get to check out cool books and get to learn a lot.
It has great books.  I can order some in a website.
I can check out any books I want.  I love reading so I can get any book I want and read for hours and get lost in the book.
Everybody is so nice and very helpful.  I also use library books to do my reading log.
I get to meet my favorite teacher.  You can do fun things like go on MyOn.  You can get any book you want.  She can read books to us sometimes.  You can go on the computers.  You can do assignments on the book she reads to us.
Library’s perfect for me!  It is perfect for silent time to read and meet lovely characters in beautiful books.
Without it I can’t do my reading log which is a grade if I don’t do it my grades go down.
I can find the books I love to read.  And we get to learn cool and fun activities.
The library has sooo many cool books!
It gives me all kinds of books.  And books make you smarter and it gives you a wild imagination.  I love books!
It is so fun I get to get books I like and get to learn a lot of stuff.
I get to read whatever books I want for free and plus books can have many fun stories that I can’t wait to read about.
You get good books, the teachers are great, we get computers, and I love this library!
There is always a good book for me to read.
There are so many good books to choose from, and they are organized extremely well.
You get to learn from books!  Also you can read anything!
It helps me read perfect.
You can read books you never read before.
It is so peaceful and quiet and I can get and read books and we have a lovely teacher.
We have lots of fun playing games and reading and it is the best library.
My teacher is super duper nice and I love the books that they have and I love everything in the library.
It has all of my favorite books such as “Because of Mr. Terupt,” and “Mr. Terupt Fails Again,” and “Saving Mr. Terupt.”  I love this library.
I love my library because it has so many great books to read and they’re so wonderful.
It’s fun and we do fun activities.
There are so many books to choose from so I always have a book to read.
They have cool dog books and other books.
I can learn how to read.  It also has great books to read.
They have great books and great stories.
It has lots of books and we get to get 2 books and it is really fun!  I love my library.
It is a lot of fun.
There are funny books that are egecastionl.
They have so many books such as Flash.
Ms. Rowe is teaching me.  I get to read cool books.  Ms. Rowe has funny expressions so I can imagine.  I learn new information.
It has so many books!!!.
It’s fun to read and it as computers.
They allow me to borrow books which inform and entertain me.
I get to read and relax my head.
It is important and educational.
There are new books that really interest me.
We get to choose good books.
It provides great books for children around the world to learn.
My librarians are so helpful and so nice.  I love all the wonderful books I read. I love that my library makes me smile every time I walk inside.
They take good care of their students and have a good selection of books to choose from!!
It fills me with joy.
It is a fun and interesting environment (peaceful).
It’s big and nice.
It gives me so many book options and I’ve learned how to find information using databases!
They take great care of their books.
I LOVE the books here.
It has a lot of books that I love.
It has all the updated books, the librarian’s friendly, they provide us with great technology and we always have fun.
I love my library because it has all books.
It is fun – great technology – great books – interesting books – the teachers are very helpful.
I get to check out books and I get to see my library teacher and she is super fun.
It’s fun and they have a lot of good books.
It gives a opportunity to learn something.
There’s all my favorite books like Captain Underpants, Now You See Me, Drop It Rocket."

Some classes also collaborated on  I Love My Library Padlets One and Two.



No comments:

Post a Comment